Essential Somatics® 3-Year Clinical Somatic Education Professional Training
Now accepting applications for new CSE trainings in:
- Colorado (CO 1 Class) starting May 2018
In this three-year professional certification program, students will become qualified and skilled at teaching Clinical Somatic Education, founded on the work of Thomas Hanna. Students will learn the clinical hands-on protocols, methods, concepts, and principles that improve sensory motor control to those suffering from sensory motor system and functional muscle pain. This training is appropriate for those in the healthcare profession, massage therapists, bodywork, and movement.
Somatic Education is the missing link in scientific knowledge and medical care for pain reversal or relief. This method of sensory motor training can save millions of dollars in unnecessary medical costs, and help people everywhere eliminate chronic and acute functional muscle pain.
Clinical Somatic Education provides the following benefits:
- Educational skills that clients can use for the rest of their lives to maintain optimum movement, overall health, physical independence, and freedom of movement.
- Scientifically-based system of learning that successfully addresses the root cause of most chronic muscle pain.
- Supportive and encouraging partnership between client and practitioner that fosters client responsibility, self-motivation, and somatic mastery of basic movement skills.
- Improved sensory motor awareness and control for clients who have lost the ability to move freely.