This training is sold out!
Hanna Somatic Exercises are simple, gentle, yet profound in their effectiveness for restoring optimum resting length and function to muscles that have become painfully tight due to accidents, injuries, surgeries, or repetitive stress. A short routine of Somatic Exercises, as developed by Thomas Hanna, PhD, can teach people who have ‘tried everything” for pain relief to eliminate pain for the long term.
In this intensive 3-day training you will continue your learning to include:
- Review of the basic principles, neurophysiology and assessment of somatic stress reflexes as it pertains to teaching Somatic Exercises.
- Additional group teaching experience with trainer and participant critiques.
- Somatic Exercise sequences designed to target conditions such as sciatica, scoliosis, SI joint dysfunction, chronic back pain, TMJ.
- Seated and standing Somatic Exercises.
- How to structure a Somatic Exercise classes based upon your knowledge of the fundamental concepts, and principles of Hanna Somatic Exercises
This course is open only to those who have already successfully completed Level One of the Essential Somatics® Somatic Exercise Coach Training. Students will be instructed to come prepared to teach a short series of Somatic Exercises and/or enhancements of a Somatic Exercise based on their experience using the material from HSEC Level One. Further details on this assignment will be given within a month of the training date.
The Meeting Space
200a Haddon Road SW
Friday - Sunday, Mar. 25 - 27, 2016
9:30am - 6:00pm
$725 USD early bird price for the 3-day training / $800 USD if paid after Feb. 1, 2016
Please note: all course fees are listed in USD
Essential Somatics® reserves the right to cancel any event or change event dates if necessary. In the unlikely situation that this may occur, a full refund of all monies paid will be returned to the client. For this reason, we highly recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance to protect your trip investment in the event of date changes, illness, emergency, weather conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances.