Essential Somatics® Hanna Somatic Exercise Coach Training – Level 1
Please be advised: this is not an introductory course for those wanting to learn Hanna Somatic Exercise. For a comprehensive introduction to Hanna Somatic Exercises, please check out our Fundamentals Immersion Courses.
This course is for movement, medical, and fitness professionals who have a background in Hanna Somatic Movement and want to use their knowledge and experience to help others. Incorporating Hanna Somatic Exercises and the principles of Hanna Somatic Movement into your primary practice will allow you to teach your clients safe, gentle methods for chronic muscle pain relief, injury prevention, and self-care.
To organize a Hanna Somatic Exercise Coach (HSEC) training in your area, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Students are required to have participated in a Move Without Pain Fundamentals Immersion Course. Alternately, proof of attendance at a 6-week Myth of Aging series or similar series taught by an approved Essential Somatics somatic movement teacher will be sufficient to fulfill this requirement.
2. Required reading:
- Move Without Pain by Martha Peterson
- Somatics: Reawakening the Mind’s Control of Movement, Flexibility and Health by Thomas Hanna
3. This course is open to movement teachers, fitness trainers, professional bodyworkers, therapists, and medical professionals, and those intending to share Hanna Somatic Exercises in a professional setting.
*Updated as of January 1, 2017
What people are saying
- $800 USD (full tuition)
- $725 USD (early bird price)
Those who have already attended the HSEC Level One may review the course for 50% off the full price. Please contact email@example.com for payment details.
You may request a full refund minus a 5% cancellation fee if canceling more than 4 weeks prior to training start date. No refund will be available if canceling less than 4 weeks prior to training start date. We thank you for your cooperation.
Essential Somatics® reserves the right to cancel any event or change event dates if necessary. In the unlikely situation that this may occur, a full refund of all monies paid will be returned to the client. For this reason, we highly recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance to protect your trip investment in the event of date changes, illness, emergency, weather conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances.