This training is sold out!
This training is a continuation of Essential Somatics® Hanna Somatic Exercise Coach Training Level One.
In addition to reviewing the basic principles of neurophysiology and assessment of somatic stress reflexes as it pertains to teaching Somatic Exercises, students will learn Somatic Exercise sequences designed to target conditions such as sciatica, neck and shoulder pain, SI joint dysfunction, leg and hips pain, low back pain, and TMJ.
In this intensive 3-day training you will continue your learning to include:
- Review of the basic principles, neurophysiology, and assessment of somatic stress reflexes as it pertains to teaching Somatic Exercises.
- Additional group teaching experience with trainer and participant critiques.
- Somatic Exercise sequences designed to target conditions such as sciatica, scoliosis, SI joint dysfunction, chronic back pain, and TMJ.
- Seated and standing Somatic Exercises.
- How to structure a Somatic Exercise classes based upon your knowledge of the fundamental concepts, and principles of Hanna Somatic Exercises
Students must come prepared to teach a short series of Somatic Exercises and/or enhancements of a Somatic Exercise based on their experience using the material from HSEC Level One. Further details on this assignment will be given within one month of the training date.
1. Successful completion of Essential Somatics® Hanna Somatic Exercise Coach Training Level One. At least four months must pass between completing HSEC Level One and beginning HSEC Level Two.
2. All students are expected to be actively teaching Somatic Exercises in their primary practice. This allows students to integrate their learning from HSEC Level One so to form a better idea of what they would like to improve and fine-tune as a Somatic Movement teacher.
$800 USD (full tuition)
$725 USD (early bird tuition if paid before Feb. 8, 2017)
Please note: all course fees are listed in USD
For those who have already attended the HSEC Level Two, you may review the course again for 50% off the full price. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.
Each training day runs from 9:00AM to 5:00PM with a 90-minute lunch break. Please be sure to bring a personal yoga mat, water bottle, pen and paper, and wear comfortable clothing that permits movement (no jeans, skirts, or dresses). Each student is responsible for his or her own transportation, lodging, and food during training.
This course is taught by Martha Peterson, CHSE, and Laura Gates, CHSE.
Essential Somatics® reserves the right to cancel any event or change event dates if necessary. In the unlikely situation that this may occur, a full refund of all monies paid will be returned to the client. For this reason, we highly recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance to protect your trip investment in the event of date changes, illness, emergency, weather conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances.