This two-day introductory course is for athletes, fitness instructors, and anyone with a desire to improve their ability and performance through the principles and practices of Clinical Somatics. No prior experience or training is required to participate in this course.
This course is a comprehensive introduction to the core principles of Clinical (Hanna) Somatics.
Come and learn:
- How Sensory Motor Amnesia (SMA) is keeping you from reaching your maximum potential
- How to bounce back from muscle injuries that would otherwise keep you out of the game
- How to apply Somatic Movements to your daily routine, helping to restore muscle functionality, movement, and strength
- How the technique of pandiculation can restore full muscle length and function and improve sensory motor control. establish a better understanding of how this skill improves sensory and motor function
- A daily regimen of movements that, when practiced regularly, will relieve chronic pain and maintain freedom of movement for the long-term, regardless of what muscular stresses or injuries you may incur.
The result is more fluid, efficient movement, improved breathing, rapid reduction of functional muscle pain, greater athletic performance, and improved somatic awareness. Participants will receive a free digital download of our Pain Relief Through Movement audio CD and all appropriate learning materials
US $375 early bird price
US $425 if paid after Jan. 15, 2018
All course fees as listed in USD.
Taught by Karyn Clark, CCSE and Martha Peterson, CHSE.
Essential Somatics® reserves the right to cancel any event or change event dates if necessary. In the unlikely situation that this may occur, a full refund of all monies paid will be returned to the client. For this reason, we highly recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance to protect your trip investment in the event of date changes, illness, emergency, weather conditions, or any unforeseen circumstances.