I am always inspired when I meet people whose curiosity about movement takes them into exploration outside the box. One such person is the ever-curious Panayiotis Karabetis of Movement Mornings. I was a recent guest on his podcast and we had a blast recording it. Here are some highlights from our discussion:
- Pandiculation vs. Stretching
- How to move “somatically”
- Martha's 3 should's in life
- Moshe Feldenkrais and Thomas Hanna
- A brief history and explanation of Hanna Somatics
- Sensory Motor Amnesia
- Making room for play in your life is important
- Falling apart as we get older is a choice
- Pain-free moving starts with walking
Click here to listen and enjoy!
Here's what Panayiotis has to say about Movement Mornings and its dedication to sharing the good news about movement:
As movers, we're motivated by a unique force that makes our fidgety goals impossible to ignore and that's what Movement Mornings sets out to explore. Each month, we dive into the morning routine of influential people in the movement community to share new insights and inspire us to get better at what we love doing most: moving!